Expert Training & Consulting in CISM, LODD and Emergency Responder Wellness
We offer a variety of valuable services to our clients across the United States including training & consulting in:
• Line of Duty Death (LODD)
• Emergency Responder Wellness
• Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
• Acute Traumatic Stress Management
NEW! Basic CISM Class
This class (12 hour) is the minimum required training to become an active member of any Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) Team or Peer Support Team.
With 30+ years of experience in the emergency services field, we are proud to work with all types emergency services providers including EMS, fire and law enforcement. Additionally, our reach has grown to include satisfied clients in private & public corporations, colleges/universities, as well as health & social services agencies.
Some of our Satisfied Clients
View Client List >
| New York State Assoc. of Fire Chiefs|| || St. John Fisher College, Campus Safety
| Michigan Fire Chiefs Association|| || Rochester Police Department
| Evergreen Behavioral Health|| || City of Knoxville Police
Benefits of Working with CISM Perspectives
Our training programs are based on field experiences, continuous research, and keeping up with the most recent theories and practices.
We present educational programs, lectures, and workshops throughout the country that focus on keeping your emergency services staff well prepared for the job-related stressors before, during, and after the traumatic event.
- We specialize in Line of Duty Death pre-planning programs, "Tradition, Honor, Respect"
- In-depth background in all areas of Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Basic and Advanced CISM training, CISM Team creation/management
- CISM Refresher Training
- Acute Traumatic Stress Management Training
- University Crisis Response Training programs
- 30+ years of EMS/Fire/Law Enforcement field experience
- 20+ years in CISM field work
- Professional and relevant training programs
- Committed to excellence